Are you looking to boost your social media marketing efforts? The answer is in social ads!
In both social media and social ad campaigns, it’s crucial to understand the best practices for each platform. In this post, we’ll discuss the best strategies for each one–namely, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram. By understanding which platform is best for which type of social ad, you’ll be able to create campaigns that are effective and profitable. Let’s get started!
When it comes to Facebook advertising, the platform is best-suited for brand awareness and lead generation. To generate awareness, you can run ads targeting users’ interests using Custom Audiences. For lead generation, you can use ads to drive traffic to your website or blog.
One of the best things about Facebook advertising is that there’s a wide range of ad formats available, including video ads and organic posts. You also have access to valuable tools like Google Analytics and Ads Manager for tracking Social Ads.
When it comes to social media advertising on Instagram, the platform is best-suited for visual ads. With a focus on visuals and images, Instagram ads are perfect for marketing your brand or product in an engaging way.
Additionally, instagram allows you to create email subscription forms as part of your ad campaign. This means that you can target potential customers with relevant content right from their social media feed!
Quick Tips for Meta (Facebook & Instagram) Ads:
- For videos, be sure to use vertical videos for best viewing experience in mobile
- Quick, catchy texts are a must
- For conveying long information, carousell posts with multiple images are ideal
- Make sure your CTAs are irresistible
When it comes to video ads, YouTube is an ideal platform for promoting your product or service. You have access to a wide range of ad formats, including sponsored content and display ads.
One of the best things about YouTube advertising is that it’s very cost-effective- depending on your budget and campaign goals. Furthermore, YouTube offers detailed reporting features that allow you to track results closely.
Here are some tips from Hubspot on how to improve your YouTube Ads game:
- Utilize the different video formats
- Make sure the places your ads appear are optimal ie. choose the marketing mix which result in the maximum reach from Search (located in the homepage, channel pages, etc.), TrueView ads (that appear before or in the middle of the video), or in Google Display Network partners
One of the best things about twitter advertising is that there’s a high level of engagement–meaning that most tweets receive clicks and impressions. This means that you can target potential customers effectively with your ad campaign.
It’s no secret that social media has tremendously transformed the way advertising is done. The platforms have evolved to cater to different needs of users. Marketing professionals need to come up with innovative ways to keep up with all these digital activities.
Quick Tips for your Twitter Ads:
- Advocate for KISS in your copies and collaterals: Keep It Simple, Stupid!
- Join in the trends and conversations happening in the platform
- Incorporate a sense of urgency in your posts. One popular way to do this is through promotions
- Experiment with different audiences and ads to see what generates the most engagement
In this article, we showed you the best tips and strategies to dominate each social platform. From how to make your ads visible on top when people are scrolling through their feeds to making sure they’re relevant and engaging–we hope it will guide you in creating successful ads.
Check out our multiple case studies from top EDU brands to learn how we ensure success for our digital ads.